March 28, 2014

Praying for Our Children

Praying God's word...

"Even a child is known by his deeds, whether what he does is pure and right." Proverbs 20:11

Lord, I pray for _________. Help him/her to love you with all their heart and follow Your ways. Help them live out their faith in a way that causes them to do pure and right deeds.

3 John 1:4 is true... "I have not greater joy than to hear that my child, __________, walks in truth!"



There is nothing sweeter than to see your children grow in the love of the Lord. 

For me, this is especially sweet because my husband and I did not
 meet Jesus until we were 24. 

What a delight to watch our children grow up in the faith!


3 comments:

  1. Amen Dear Bekki,
    I like what the apostle John said; "I have no greater joy, than to see my children walking in the truth." I say Yeah and amen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only the world had more praying mamas and daddies! It is such a dear blessing to know Jesus and to be able to raise our children in His love and not only to pray for them, but to teach them to pray. Truly, it is the most important thing we will ever teach them. My dear parents are both with the Lord now, and how grateful I am that they prayed over me and for me for so many years...and that they taught me how to pray. Thank you for stopping by my blog. It was so nice to meet you today! God bless you! Love, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete